Yep, I'm officially tired of summer. A few days in NC last week gave me the taste of cool weather, what a big tease with 50F nights, aaaaahhhhh. I'm heading back up for the first snow.
Uh huh, there it is, smelling all delicious!
Here's what went into the pot:
- 1-1/4 lb. good hamburger, fried, drained
- 1 can hot chili beans and juice
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can chopped tomatoes w/chopped chilis
- 1 can chopped tomatoes w/onion, celery, garlic
- 2 T cumin
- 2 T chili powder
- generous grind of black pepper