1 stick butter
3-4 chicken breast, raw, cubed
(I use an entire bag of flash-frozen tenderloin strips, no cutting)
1 can Cream of Chicken soup (undiluted) - tonight I used Cream of Celery
8 oz. block cream cheese (just use the whole block!)
- Combine dressing, butter and chicken in pot.
- Start boiling separate pot of salted water to cook noodles.
- Once chicken is nearly cooked, add soup and cream cheese, mixing well.
- Cook on low until all ingredients are heated.
- Serve over drained noodles.
- Get fancy! Add fresh sliced mushrooms halfway through the chicken cooking time. Add a jar of drained artichoke hearts, canned mushrooms, fresh sliced asparagus, or a handful of frozen peas just before serving. To night's meal included several shakes of speecy-spicy red pepper powder and a half-jar of pimentos.
I named this Heart Attack Chicken because it has some high fat ingredients that could cause a heart attack, plus everybody that tastes this has a virtual happy heart attack because of the flavor. Serve with a good romaine salad with the same dressing (mixed) that you used in the chicken dish.